Planning for my Iphone Commercial

 Props:

The props i will be using for my commercial will be my Iphone XR as the item i will be "selling" in the commercial. External props i will be using will be a different Iphone to shoot the commercial. I will also be setting up my desk as a "professional desk" with a coffee mug and random objects to put around the desk. I will also be using various items for the phone such as cases and such to show how the product would look in each one.

Costumes:

for my commercial i will be wearing a professional/casual outfit that will match with the background theme i will have for the commercial.

Location List:

The only location will be at my house, specifically using my desk area in my living room.

Backup:

My backup for my Iphone ad will be a bathing suit ad. This idea might not seem as good as an Iphone ad because they aren't very common at all, however i do own quite a bit of them and the commercial could be like a clothing line type commercial.

On 10/23/20 i will research and identify the conventions and codes used in Iphone ads. I will also establish props, costumes, and other equipment needed for the commercial.

On 10/27/20 I will have created a storyboard for the 30 second advertisement. This would include 6 drawn pictures of how i envision the scene.

On 10/29/20 I will have filmed and recorded the necessary shots for the commercial. The commercial will be shot with an Iphone as well. 

On 10/30/20 I will have edited the commercial and added final edits and touches to make it look and sound as real as a regular commercial. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research blog: Commercial Conventions